1. To bring together experts and researchers from around the world to share their knowledge of TVET.
2. To bring together educational leaders, scientists, educators and policy makers to promote and enhance collaboration with TVET and other educationalists.
3. To provide opportunity for TVET researchers, policy makers, educators, and the wider community to discuss and develop creative solutions to unresolved challenges in policies and programs.
4. A chance for researchers to present their research to their peers and VET practitioners.
5. To increase the global awareness of the importance of TVET and to promote effective actions to mainstream TVET around the world.
6. To have some well-deserved fun!
Please type the characters you see in the picture above.
Click here to sign up to "IVETA TVET 2017" mailing list